Monday, May 14, 2012

The Right Way to Fight Fat Creep (Health)


URL: 


Reading Time: 18 minutes


Level of Difficulty:
 3


Summary:
  
  Many people have got into trouble with fat creep, and most of them used wrong manner to lose weight. We should find the right way, or incorrect approaches may sabotage our efforts.


Feedback/Comment:
  An abundance of girls around me are often not satisfied with their shapes and trying hard to slim down. Unsurprisingly, I am no exception. I have attempted to go on a diet and sought for useful manners to stay fit. To my astonishment, Exercise alone leads to a modest reduction in weight loss—less than 3 percentI usually go to our sports field to jog with my friend in the night. We even went jogging everyday when we were both free and the weather is cooler before. As our habit, we run a lap around the playground and then walk around the track. We always run about 1600 meters one night. Walking through running track can slightly relax and share everything that is going on our lives. Due to chatting with my friend, exercise becomes interesting and not as hard as I imaged. It seems perfect, but I found something was wrong after reading this article. In fact, I seldom go jogging recently because we are more and more busy preparing exams and holding activities. Next time, I will pair the right diet with exercise to make it more effective. I hope I could reach my goal as soon as possible.

Discussion Issues:
1.Have you ever tried to lose weight
2.What manners did you take to keep fit

2 comments:

  1. After exercising,drinking water as much as you can and that will make you feel full.As you burn more calorie and eat less, you can lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your manner. Maybe I can try it next time.

      Delete